There are many benefits of microneedling. Microneedling combined with PRP therapy treatment is a new technology.
This procedure can give you better and effective way of removing your skin and hair lose issues.
In all cases of microneedling alone, PRP therapy alone or these two treatments combined together we rejuvenate and tighten our facial skin in order to obtain a fresh, smooth and healthier skin.
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a type of therapy that induces collagen into the outer layer of skin using a electronic device. This tool creates many tiny pinholes into the epidermis and activate chemicals beneath the skin surface.
This stimulates the growth of expansion of collagen along with other healthy cells into the skin. Microneedling thus produces the new collagen cells in order to remove the following skin issues:
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines
Why PRP therapy with Microneedling?
The PRP therapy parallel to microneedling has become extremely popular in recent couple of years. PRP also known as platelet rich plasma therapy. This therapy utilizes the principle of inserting small amount of concentrated plasma into the skin via injection.
So that will accelerate the new collagen production. In order to get the quicker and greater results both the miconeedling and PRP therapy are often combined together.
Benefits of Microneedling:
Microneedling is the process of induction of new collagen cells into the skin. It is painless having no side effects with little injury of skin. It takes only a few days for complete recovery.
Of course most of the people want the best skincare technology. To achieve the full benefit from microneedling you must need a perfect microneedling device. Here we are narrating some benefits of microneedling:
For fine lines and wrinkles: The facial fine lines and wrinkles are caused by the loss of collagen and elastin fiber. Microneedling helps to produce new and natural collagen and elastin to accelerate to remove the fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps to tighten the skin and make the skin thicker.
For skin aging: As men grow older the skin gets loose resulting reduction of absorption capacity of skin. With the production of new and natural cells via microneedling the skin is removing aging sign of skin.
For scars: Scar treatment is a popular and common feature of treatment. Microneedling can treat almost all types of scars except keloid scar that extend beyond the top layer of skin. Micro needling has the capacity to break the scar tissue and eliminate scars.
For acnes: Microneedling helps to increase the absorption capacity of skin and entering the acne products into the acne areas directly. If you wish to treat acne scarring and active acne you should perform derma pen around your blemishes until the face is completely cleaned.
For age spots: Microneedling reduces the age spots by shedding the top layer of skin as like as the treatment of hyperpigmentation. This also increases the absorption capacity of skin and increases the efficiency of active ingredients in the skin products.
Few More Microneedling Benefits:
For stretch marks: Stretch marks occur when there is rapid skin stretching. Microneedling helps to reduce the stretch marks but cannot eliminate it. To eliminate further treatment is required.Microneedling break down the stretch mark tissues to produce new collagen cells to minimize stretch marks.
For rosacea: Rosacea is a skin disorder that looks redness of skin that tends to break down of collagen. Sunlight, temperature change, foods or beverages can cause rosacea. Microneedling can improve rosacea by producing sufficient collagen into the skin layer.
For hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation occurs due to unusual production of melanin by abnormal melanocytes. Microneedling helps to reduce hyperpigmentation by shedding the top layer of skin and producing normal melanocytes.
For large pores: Large pores are found on nose and around cheeks. These can be reduced with the help of microneedling that produces more collagen and helping skin tightening and thickening.
For hair loss: Hair loss known as Alopecia can be treated with microneedling.Microneedling decreases the hair loss by releasing endothelial growth factor that promote to grow thicker hairs. In all case we will use microneedling pen at home.
Here are six benefits from microneedling with PRP therapy
- It repairs damaged skin: Microneedling combined with PRP therapy can improve the skin issues very effectively. It can also easily repair the damaged skin removing acne scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, fine lines and melasma etc.
- Non invasive: Both treatment are non surgical, non injectable and no laser is applied. You need to select a best quality derma roller or pen and that is possible when you study microneedling roller vs microneedling pen comparison.
- Short recovery time: Although after the procedure is over you cannot avail any makeup, you cannot take any exercise and sunbathe for a long time but you can resume your normal duties the same day of operation. Your face may look a bit reddish and feel warm that will subside after few hours. You can also safely return to your working place.
- Skin heals itself: Combination of PRP and Microneedling therapy is safe and effective that your skin automatically triggers to produce sufficient collagen without any foreign substances entering your body. So the skin starts to repair itself producing more collagen.
- Almost painless: PRP therapy combind with microneedling treatment involves the upper layer of skin only there is less chance of pain. Therefore most of the customers consider it as comfortable and relaxing therapy.
- Long lasting effects: It has been found that most of the microneedling and PRP therapy combo treatment provides long lasting benefits especially in case of scars and sunspots.
Microneedling with PRP for Acne Scars:
As we have already mentioned that the combo treatment is successful in removing acne scars. The main principle that PRP applies is to inject a small amount condensed plasma which will recover skin condition and substantially.
After successful completion of this combo treatment, it will not only tighten your skin to rejuvenate but also remove all the annoying acne scars. Of course we will follow microneedling aftercare tips too to get the best result.